This is a bit out of order, but we wanted to post these great pictures (and a video!) of the penguin that we saw close up at Curio Bay in the Catlins. Enjoy!
Curio Bay is famous for its petrified forest embedded in the tidal pools there.
I love the video! That's so cool that you got to see a penguin up close. I've always wanted to see one. The petrified forest embedded in tidal pools sounds pretty amazing too. I like your photo of it. It looks like an actual forest lying down in rocks with all that green algae on it. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas!
We're newlyweds, just returned from a year in New Zealand, wwoofing and traveling. Now we're back in our home state of Arizona reconnecting with family, friends and the land while we make plans for the future.
I love the video! That's so cool that you got to see a penguin up close. I've always wanted to see one. The petrified forest embedded in tidal pools sounds pretty amazing too. I like your photo of it. It looks like an actual forest lying down in rocks with all that green algae on it. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas!
ReplyDelete