How wonderful! Congratulations! Louisa, your ring is beautiful. I'm glad you found such a wonderful person to share your life with--you definitely deserve someone special.
Congrats!!! (I think we need to take a trip to this silversmith when I get there...I might want to pick something up for my right hand ;) ) LOVE YOU BOTH--Can't wait to start planning!! :)
We're newlyweds, just returned from a year in New Zealand, wwoofing and traveling. Now we're back in our home state of Arizona reconnecting with family, friends and the land while we make plans for the future.
Beautiful post! Congratulations and best wishes for much happiness! I love you both!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Steve and I are so happy for you guys! And what a beautiful ring! Is it a dahlia???
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely smiles, beautiful waterfall and what a gorgeous ring!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Congratulations! Louisa, your ring is beautiful. I'm glad you found such a wonderful person to share your life with--you definitely deserve someone special.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a perfect little photo story. We're so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you both found such a wonderful person to share your life with. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! (I think we need to take a trip to this silversmith when I get there...I might want to pick something up for my right hand ;) ) LOVE YOU BOTH--Can't wait to start planning!! :)
ReplyDelete